Pummels began on Lakeland Blvd. in 1954 selling TV & Appliances. They moved quickly to Willo Plaza Shopping Center in Willoughby for a brief stay where they took on a few lines of furniture. Eva & Lester Pummel soon expanded to the present building at 8666 Mentor Ave. in the early 1960's where it serves as a landmark in the heart of old Mentor, providing fine Home Furnishings & Accessories to the surrounding communities.Roberta Fulton, present owner and daughter of Eva & Lester, worked for her parents for 16 years before purchasing the business. Pummels has grown with the times and even beyond their greatest expectations. They feel that the key to the store's success is due to Pummels history of excellent customer service, quality lines, and competitive prices.